5th – 19th October 2017 was FARE fortnight. FARE (Football Against Racism in Europe) is a UEFA supported initiative in which actions take place inviting participation in all affiliates to take action and support the anti-racism message and to spread the word that Football People support.
Here are some highlights of the fortnight. Click below for the full report.
- 11th year of FARE fortnight in Ireland
- More participants than ever before.
- 4 SSE Airtricity League Clubs involved
- 58 Grassroots clubs with 3878 players involved
- 4082 young people participated in workshops
- Coverage in local and national media
- Promoting the message of #EqualGame #TackleRacism #SRTRC